AMAZING Google tricks! - SUBILINK

Latest

here u can get all mixed information and content just like wallpapers,Sweet and Cute Sms,Pc tips and triks,Hacking Tips and Tricks,Facebook tips and tricks,Windows Tips and Tricks,Mobile phone tips and Tricks,softwares, upcomming events,buddha quotes ,,health tips of the day,etc

hot post

Friday, January 27

AMAZING Google tricks!

AMAZING Google tricks!

1. GO on google and type in Google Gothic and click on i m feeling lucky.
2. Go on google and type in poopgle and click i m feeling lucky
3. Go on google and type in Google Loco and click i m feeling lucky
4. Go on google and type in i33t and click i m feeling lucky
5. Type in ewmew fudd and click i m feeling lucky
6. Type in xx-klingon and click I m feeling lucky
7. Type in xx-piglating and click on i m feeling lucky
8. Type in google BSD and click i m feeling lucky
9. Type in Google Linux and click i m feeling lucky
10. Type in google easter egg and click i m feeling lucky
11. Type in Google Cheese and click i m feeling lucky
12. Type in Google Swedish and click i m feeling lucky!
13. Type in 2204355 and click i m feeling lucky (AND THIS ONE IS VERY RARE AND ONE OF THE BEST!)
14. Type in Google chinese and click i m feeling lucky!!!
15. Type in Google latin and click i m feeling lucky
16. Go to"www.google.com"-type in"French Military Victories"and
press"I'm feeling lucky"
-Look at the question"Did you mean:...".
17. Type in adress
bar"http://www.google.com/Easter/feature_easter.html"
-Here you can find an hidden game,offered by Google.

1 comment:

  1. Shade aside this film was absolutely fantastic my girlfriend loves horror films and 9 out 10 times I refuse to watch it because it looks so terrible or I do watch it and it is indeed terrible but on the odd occasion I'll see a trailer for something that looks like it could be a pretty cool story line, this was so much more than that! Way better than I had expected. 365movies It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time with my jaw hanging from the suspense.

    Reminded me of 'hush' from Netflix but it has si-fi monsters which usually puts me off but it's not super wacky so you can kind of go along with it. Deserves 10/10 because the actors were great it was cool to watch and a bit different with the lack of dialogue made the room feel empty and so easy to imerse in there suspense, I left the cinema feeling totally satisfied. 365movies If your into thrillers I would definitely recommend!

    This movie was a nice change to the usual horror/thrillers which are all the same. It had me on edge the entire film. I really enjoyed it and would definitely recommend. Best horror/thriller I've seen in such a long time. watch Avengers: Infinity War free online

    ReplyDelete