Short Codes Used in Chat - SUBILINK

Latest

here u can get all mixed information and content just like wallpapers,Sweet and Cute Sms,Pc tips and triks,Hacking Tips and Tricks,Facebook tips and tricks,Windows Tips and Tricks,Mobile phone tips and Tricks,softwares, upcomming events,buddha quotes ,,health tips of the day,etc

hot post

Sunday, July 5

Short Codes Used in Chat

Short Codes Used in Chat

143: I love you.
404: I don't have any clue.
ASL: age,sex(male/female),location?
AFK: away from keyboard.
AFAIK: ar far as I know.
ASAP: as soon as possible
BF:boy friend.
BAK: back at keyboard.
BBN:bye bye now.
BBS: be back soon.
BFN: bye for now.
BRB: be right back.
B4N: bye for now.
DC: dis-connected
DL: download
FB: facebook
F9: fine
GF: girl friend
GM: good morning
GN: good night
G2G: got to go.
-->

HRU/Hw: how are you?
Hlw: hello
ILU: I love you.
LOL: laugh out loud.
LMAO: laugh my ass out.
MP: my pleasure.
OMG!: oh my God!
Ty: Thank You
Tx/Tnx:thanks.
WC: welcome
WS: waalaikum'salaam(peace be upon you too).
W8: wait
WCB/WB: welcome back.

No comments:

Post a Comment