how to make girls crazy? Make your girlfriend Crazy with these sweet words - SUBILINK

Latest

here u can get all mixed information and content just like wallpapers,Sweet and Cute Sms,Pc tips and triks,Hacking Tips and Tricks,Facebook tips and tricks,Windows Tips and Tricks,Mobile phone tips and Tricks,softwares, upcomming events,buddha quotes ,,health tips of the day,etc

hot post

Monday, September 7

how to make girls crazy? Make your girlfriend Crazy with these sweet words

Really, these are the best sweet words that give a smile on your girlfriend or boyfriends face. These words, status, sentence can touch your girlfriends heart amazingly and how to make girls crazy?. These status, these words are really very much sweet. Just try copying this in your status, you can see the differences.Tips on how to make girls crazy, make girls crazy, make girlfriend crazy.

1) You’re so delicious, I could eat you up.
2) You make me feel complete
3) You’re so sweet, I’m going to be diabetic.
4) Your kisses are like honey..
5) I sometimes think of you when you’re away and smile away to myself. People think I’m nuts.
6) You’re mine and only mine, All rights reserved
7) I love your warmth when you hug me
8) I could look into your eyes and get lost for hours..
9) Your smile makes my day
10) You’re my apple pie
11) When you’re away, I think of you
12) Recite romantic poetry to her by Keats or Shelly or Lord Byron
13) Your cheeks are like tomatoes.
14) Your lips are luscious.
15) Whenever I think of you, my soldier rises to attention.
16) I’ve waited all my life to find someone like you.
17) I love cuddling up with you.
18) I fall in love with you all over again, every time I meet you
19) My heart longs for you when you’re away.
20) You’re like an angel from heaven
21) God probably made you on a Sunday
22) I love you more than anyone and anything else.
23) You’re as beautiful as a field of daffodils and tulips.
24) You make every other girl pale in comparison
25) No other girl can hold a candle to you
26) You give every other girl a complex
27) Am sure there are millions of girls who cry into their pillow every night, wishing they were as beautiful as you are.
28) Your inner beauty makes your face glow
29) Your voice is as sweet as honey
30) You have a sexy voice. Just listening to it turns me on.
31) I love talking to you
32) Just listening to your voice at the end of the day makes life worth living, despite all the struggles.
33) You’re everthing I wanted, and more.
34) I love the way you understand my thoughts before I voice them
35) You’re far more mature when compared to your friends ( If she is mature)
36) I love the child in you (If she’s immature)
37) I want to be there to hold your hand and shield you from any troubles that come your way.
38) I’m going to be there for you – always
39) Cupcake, pumpkin pie, you’re the sweetest.
40) I love saying things that make you blush
41)You complete me.
New update:
Sure, you can catch a girl’s eye or make her laugh, but how do you make her go crazy for you? Making a girl go crazy for you can be a bit tricky, because you want to intrigue her and make her think you stand out without coming on too strong. It just takes a bit of planning, finesse, and confidence. If you want to make agirl go crazy for you, then don’t overthink it and play it cool. Before you know it, you’ll have her in the palm of your hand.
There’s nothing a girl wants more than a guy who is obviously enjoying himself and completely happy on his own. When you’re with your friends, enjoy laughing and sharing stories. When you’re walking to class, thinkhappy thoughts that put a smile on your face. When you see her, show her that you’re in a good mood, and that you’re not a total downer. You don’t have to fake it, obviously, but you should let her see that you’re a person who is enjoying himself so she wants to be in your orbit.
Gentlemen are all too hard to come by these days and if you are one, girls will take notice. You don’t have to wear a stuffy suit or act all formal just to show a basic courtesy to women. To be a gentleman, treat women with respect by opening doors for them, caring about how they’re feeling when you’re around them, and generally not being too vulgar or burping or being crude in their presence. Every girl wants to be treated like a lady, and you don’t want to make it feel forced to be a real gentleman.
Girls love confident guys and naturally gravitate towards them. If you want the girl to really go crazy for you, then you have to let her see how much you love being who you are. Be happy to just be in the moment, enjoy the time you spend with your friends, and just let her see that you’re happy and secure with the person who you are and that you don’t care about what other people think. Many guys are obviously insecure and girls don’t like that; they don’t want to spend their time building you up. If you’re happy with who you are, then the girl will be much more likely to want to be around you.
Though girls need guys who have time for them, they don’t want guys who have nothing going on except them, either. If you want the girl to go crazy for you, then you have to impress her with how cool and independent you are. You should be happy doing your own thing, whether it’s playing your guitar on the quad or going for a run in the park. If you’re a follower and just try to do what everyone else is doing because you can’t think for yourself, then she’ll be able to tell. Instead, impress her with your ability to think for yourself and to be comfortable on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment