Real Meaning of A kiss - SUBILINK

Latest

here u can get all mixed information and content just like wallpapers,Sweet and Cute Sms,Pc tips and triks,Hacking Tips and Tricks,Facebook tips and tricks,Windows Tips and Tricks,Mobile phone tips and Tricks,softwares, upcomming events,buddha quotes ,,health tips of the day,etc

hot post

Monday, September 7

Real Meaning of A kiss

Every boy friend and girl friend kisses each other to share love with each other. Kissing on each and every part of a body part has a real meaning. I gonna share you the real meaning of kiss on different parts of body. Really, every one wanna know the real meaning of kiss. I was also too much suprized seeing the meaning of kisses. Have fun with your partner kissing each other :)
~Kiss on the Forehead = I hope we’re together forever
~Kiss on the Ear = Your my everything
~Kiss on the stomach = I’m ready
~Kiss on the Hand = I adore you
~Kiss on the Lips = I love you
~Kiss on the Cheek = You look so cute
~Kiss on the Neck = We belong together
~Kiss on the Shoulder = I want youFunny but true :) What actually thegesture means…~Playing with Hair = Tell me you love me
~Holding Hands = We definitely like each other
~Laughing while Kissing = I am completely comfortable with you
~Slap on the butt = That’s mine
~Arms around the Waist = I love you too much to let go
~Holding on tight = I don’t want to let go
~Looking into each other’s Eyes = I just plain love you***Advice***
 Quote
*Dont ask for a kiss, take one.*
Remember to Read this line. Please do not forget. test you are in love or not :)
**If you were thinking about someone while reading this,
you’re definitely in Love.**
A kiss on the lips means
I love you
– A kiss on the ear means
You are special
– A kiss on the nose means
Laughter
– A kiss on the cheek means
Friendship
A kiss on the forehead means
comfort you
– A kiss on the back of your hand means
I adore you
– A kiss on the shoulder means
You are wonderful
– A kiss anywhere else means
Be careful
– Playing with your hair means
I cant live without you
– Holding your hand means
Happiness
Arms around your waist means
You’re mine and I need you
– A hug means
I care
– Nibbling on your ear means
Start warming up
– Smiling at each other means
I like you
– Lifting eyebrows/winking means
Flirtation
When she seems to be angry at you and tries to act tough
Kiss her and tell her that you love her
– When she’s quiet
Ask what’s wrong
– When she ignores you
Give her your attention

No comments:

Post a Comment